ricotta cherry almond cake
How to Make ricotta cherry almond cake
- heat overn 350...butter a rectangle cake dish.make cake mix as directions say...set aside
- get another bowl pour quart of ricotta cheese 3/4 cup sugar...1 egg and almond extraxt
- mix for a min. or so...fold in cherries.....
- pour ricotta mixture in cake pan first.....then pour vanilla cake batter over the ricotta mix....bake 1 hour or check with toothpick
- dust with powdered sugar and refrigerate 1-2 hours...ENJOY, THIS THIS AMAZING!!!!!!!