Pumpkin cheese cake
- 1 box
- spice cake mix
- 1/2 c
- melted butter ( 1 stick)
- 1 can(s)
- condensed milk
- 1 can(s)
- 16 ounces solid packed pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 3 pkg
- 8 ounce pacakages softened cream cheese
- 3 oz
- sliced almonds
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
How to Make Pumpkin cheese cake
- 1heat oven to 375 degree's
combine melted butter and spice cake mix in a bowl.
press in to 10 inch spring form pan.
- 2make the filling. mix cream cheese,condensed milk in a large bowl.beat until smooth.add eggs,pumpkin,and pumpkin pie spice.Beat for a minute until combined well.
- 3Pour in to the crust you made,and bake for 1 hour or more. Check cake to make sure it is done.tooth pick will come out clean when inserted in to center of cake.Cool on rack completely.
- 4Put in the fridge for a couple hours.Remove from pan by running a sharp knife along the cake and pan. Remove the sides of the spring form pan.
Toast the almond slices in the oven at 300 degree's for 5 minutes until toasted,and cool them.
- 5beat whipping cream on high.Gradually Add sugar.Beat until soft peaks form. Spread on top of the cake,and sprinkle almonds on top. Refrigerate until it is time to serve.