Pumpkin cheese cake
1 boxspice cake mix
1/2 cmelted butter ( 1 stick)
1 can(s)condensed milk
1 can(s)16 ounces solid packed pumpkin
1 Tbsppumpkin pie spice
3 pkg8 ounce pacakages softened cream cheese
3 ozsliced almonds
2 cwhipping cream
How to Make Pumpkin cheese cake
- heat oven to 375 degree's
combine melted butter and spice cake mix in a bowl.
press in to 10 inch spring form pan.
- make the filling. mix cream cheese,condensed milk in a large bowl.beat until smooth.add eggs,pumpkin,and pumpkin pie spice.Beat for a minute until combined well.
- Pour in to the crust you made,and bake for 1 hour or more. Check cake to make sure it is done.tooth pick will come out clean when inserted in to center of cake.Cool on rack completely.
- Put in the fridge for a couple hours.Remove from pan by running a sharp knife along the cake and pan. Remove the sides of the spring form pan.
Toast the almond slices in the oven at 300 degree's for 5 minutes until toasted,and cool them.
- beat whipping cream on high.Gradually Add sugar.Beat until soft peaks form. Spread on top of the cake,and sprinkle almonds on top. Refrigerate until it is time to serve.