Rhubarb Streusel Cake
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2/3 csalad oil
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspvanilla extract
1 csour milk
2 1/2 cflour
2 cdiced rhubarb
1/2 cchopped walnuts
2 Tbspbutter, softened
How to Make Rhubarb Streusel Cake
- Beat together brown sugar, oil, and egg.
- Mix baking soda, salt, vanilla and sour milk, beat into first ingredients.
- Add flour, then rhubarb and nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans or one large pan.
- Make streusel by mixing butter and sugar with fork, divide and sprinkle on the two cakes.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly and carefully remove from pans. Continue to cool upright.