How to Make Rhubarb Pudding Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- 3Evenly sprinkle rhubarb over cake batter.
- 4Sprinkle sugar evenly over rhubarb.
- 5Pour heavy cream evenly over sugar.
- 6Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or til tests done when a toothpick inserted in the center, comes out clean.
- 7The rhubarb, sugar, and cream will sink to the bottom, forming a "pudding" layer beneath the cake layer. Delicious!