How to Make Rhubarb Pudding Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- Evenly sprinkle rhubarb over cake batter.
- Sprinkle sugar evenly over rhubarb.
- Pour heavy cream evenly over sugar.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or til tests done when a toothpick inserted in the center, comes out clean.
- The rhubarb, sugar, and cream will sink to the bottom, forming a "pudding" layer beneath the cake layer. Delicious!