1. Set oven at 190 degrees,line an 8 inch cake tin.
2. Sift flour and ginger into a bowl.
3. Add butter, sugar and eggs beat till smooth.
4. Spoon into cake tin and level surface.
1. Cut rhubarb into 1 inch pieces and mix with the 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
2. Place over the top of cake batter.
1. Sift flour into a bowl.
2. Cut cold butter into small pieces.
3.Stir in sugar,then press together to form large pieces.
4. Sprinkle over top of rhubarb
5. Bake in middle of oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Cool in tin.
7. Slice and enjoy on it's own or with custard or whipped cream.