Move over berry cheesecakes and make room for rhubarb!
I have yet to find another rhubarb cheesecake recipe I like more!
It is so impressive to serve and fun to make.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
1 cplus 2 tbsp. flour divided
2 pkg8 ounces each, cream cheese
1 csour cream
1 1/4 cplus 2 tbsp. sugar, divided
3 cchopped rhubarb
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Rhubarb Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Mix until crumbly and pat into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In medium bowl, toss together rhubarb, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. flour. Pour onto crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and another 1/2 cup sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Pour over hot rhubarb in pan. Place on cookie sheet.
- Return to oven and bake 30 minutes or until filling is set.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, 2 tbsp. sugar and vanilla. Spread over cheesecake while still hot. Let cool completely and chill.
Loosen the edges of the cake and Carefully remove sides of pan. Cut and serve.