How to Make Rhubarb Cake
- 1First, mix milk with vinegar and set aside.
- 2Next, blend brown sugar, butter and egg.
- 3Add and stir baking soda into the milk/vinegar mixture.
- 4Pour milk mixture into the brown sugar, butter and egg mix and blend.
- 5Next, add flour and vanilla and mix well.
- 6Then add the Rhubarb chunks.
- 7Pour batter into well-greased 9x13 pan.
- 8Mix up the topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of the cake batter.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes. The cake should be set in the center. Enjoy! This is a very moist Rhubarb Cake recipe.