How to Make Rhubarb Cake
- First, mix milk with vinegar and set aside.
- Next, blend brown sugar, butter and egg.
- Add and stir baking soda into the milk/vinegar mixture.
- Pour milk mixture into the brown sugar, butter and egg mix and blend.
- Next, add flour and vanilla and mix well.
- Then add the Rhubarb chunks.
- Pour batter into well-greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix up the topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of the cake batter.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes. The cake should be set in the center. Enjoy! This is a very moist Rhubarb Cake recipe.