Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Cake with Chocolate Glaze.
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 3 pkg
- 8 ounces philadphia cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- pieces mini reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 c
- chocolate syrup
How to Make Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2In a small bowl, combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Stir in chopped peanut butter cups, and pour batter into crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let cool and carefully remove from springform pan. Let chill for 2 hours. Drizzle chocolate syrup and garnish with extra Reese's Cups.