Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 1 box
- chocolate devil's food cake mix - make to package directions
- 1 Tbsp
- peanut butter
- 2 stick
- real butter softened
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 bag(s)
- reese's mini peanut butter cups
How to Make Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 1Make cake per box instructions and add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- 2Beat butter in medium bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
- 3Beat in peanut butter, 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, the milk and vanilla.
- 4Gradually beat in remaining 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar, beating after each addition until smooth.
- 5Decorate with Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups