- 1 1/4 c
- fresh blueberries, rinsed, drained and divided
- ( 6oz) ready crust graham cracker pie crust
- (8-ounce )package cream cheese, softened
- ( 14ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- sliced fresh strawberries
How to Make Red, White, Blueberry Cream Cake
- 1Place 1/4 cup of blueberries on crust.
- 2Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spread into crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set. Top with remaining 1/2 cup blueberries and strawberries.