·1 pkg. (2 layer size)red velvet cake mix
·1 pkg(. 3.9 oz.)chocolate instant pudding mix
·1 pk. (8oz.)softened cream cheese
·1/2 cup unsalted butter/softened.
·1 16 ounce box of confectioner's sugar.
·1 cup thawed cool whip topping
·1 square of white chocolate,shaved into curls for topping each.
How to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes Made Easy
- Prepare cake batter as per box directions for cupcakes
- Blend dry pudding mix into batter.
- Spoon into muffin prepared muffin cups(I use paper ones)
- Bake as directed on box.COOL.
- Meanwhile,beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add in sugar,gradually.
- WHISK in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups into small freezer resealable bag,Cut small corner off bottom of bag.
- Insert tip of bag onto top of each cupcake and pipe about 1 tbsp. frosting into center of each cupcake.
- Frosr cupcakes with remaining icing.Top each with chocolate curls.
- KEEP REFRIGERATED