Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- 10 Tbsp
- 3 oz
- dark or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 c
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- 1 bottle
- red food coloring
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1/3 c
- 1 large
- 2 tsp
How to Make Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper long enough to hang over on two sides, making it easier to remove from pan once baked. Spray pan and paper.
- 2In small saucepot over medium heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vanilla and red food coloring with the sugar. Slowly add in chocolate mixture until well combined.
- 4In small bowl, sift together cocoa, salt and flour. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not overmix.
- 5Pour batter into prepared baking pan
- 6For the Cheesecake Layer
Beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over brownie batter. Use sharp knife to swirl together.
- 7Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until just set and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool. Enjoy!