RED VELVET CHEESECAKE
- 2 pkg
- 8oz each cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- 2 oz
- semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- red food coloring
- prepared chocolate crumb crust (6 ounces)
How to Make RED VELVET CHEESECAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 2Measure one cup batter into medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and food coloring. Pour into crust. Top with remaining (plain) cheesecake batter.
- 3Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 4Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- 5Kitchen Tip: Drizzle cheesecake with chocolate or hot fudge dessert topping just before serving.