RED VELVET CHEESECAKE
2 pkg8oz each cream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
2 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
1 Tbspred food coloring
1prepared chocolate crumb crust (6 ounces)
How to Make RED VELVET CHEESECAKE
- Preheat oven to 350F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Measure one cup batter into medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and food coloring. Pour into crust. Top with remaining (plain) cheesecake batter.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Kitchen Tip: Drizzle cheesecake with chocolate or hot fudge dessert topping just before serving.