Red Velvet Cake Balls
How to Make Red Velvet Cake Balls
- 1After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into a large bowl.
- 2Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting. (It may be easier to use fingers to mix together, but it will get very messy.)
- 3Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50 balls. You can also use a mini ice cream scooper.)
- 4Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
- 5Melt chocolate in the microwave per directions on the package.
- 6Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate.)