Red Velvet Cake Balls
How to Make Red Velvet Cake Balls
- After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting. (It may be easier to use fingers to mix together, but it will get very messy.)
- Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50 balls. You can also use a mini ice cream scooper.)
- Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
- Melt chocolate in the microwave per directions on the package.
- Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate.)