Red Velvet Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cveggie oil
1 1/2 csugar
2 Tbspcocoa powder
1 ozbottle red food coloring
2 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Red Velvet Cake
- Beat oil and sugar, add eggs one at a time beating well.
- Mix cocoa, vinegar and food coloring in until blended, add to sugar mixture.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda, add alternately with buttermilk to sugar mixture.
- Beat 2 minutes, add vanilla and blend well.
- Grease and flour the pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.