★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- apples peeled diced in small pieces
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 2 large
- 1 c
- 2 c
- self rising flour
- 2-3 tsp
- 1/2 c
- chooped walnuts or pecans if desired.
How to Make Raw Apple Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour 9X13 pan. Best to use wooden spoon. NO MIXER Please.
- 2Sift Flour and cinnamon together.
- 3In mixing bowel add sugar,vanilla,eggs and oil. Mix well.
- 4Add flour cinnamon mixture and mix well again
- 5Add apples and (nuts) if desired stir well. Dump into 9X13 pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 1 hour.