Raspberry Zebra Brownies
★★★★★ 4 votes5
2 boxbrownie mix made as directed. can also use own recipe, box was used for time purposes.
16 ozcream cheese
1 csugar - plus one tablespoon
How to Make Raspberry Zebra Brownies
- In saucepan, add raspberries and 1 T sugar. Heat on low for about 5 minutes stirring toward end to bring out the juice to create a syrup like mixture. Store in fridge until cool.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, cream the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until mixture is smooth.
- In prepared 12x16 pan, pour 3/4 of brownie mix and spread evenly.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over top and spread to completely cover brownie mix.
- Add remaining brown mixture in spoonfulls over top of cream cheese mixture. Do the same with the raspberry mixture.
- Run a knive in lines, alternating directions through the batter to create Zebra pattern.
- As this was a large pan, it took about an hour to cook. Check frequently for doneness.