Raspberry Zebra Brownies
★★★★★ 4 votes5
- 2 box
- brownie mix made as directed. can also use own recipe, box was used for time purposes.
- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- sugar - plus one tablespoon
- 1 Tbsp
- 6 oz
How to Make Raspberry Zebra Brownies
- 1In saucepan, add raspberries and 1 T sugar. Heat on low for about 5 minutes stirring toward end to bring out the juice to create a syrup like mixture. Store in fridge until cool.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Prepare brownie mix according to box directions. Set aside.
- 4In separate bowl, cream the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until mixture is smooth.
- 5In prepared 12x16 pan, pour 3/4 of brownie mix and spread evenly.
- 6Pour cream cheese mixture over top and spread to completely cover brownie mix.
- 7Add remaining brown mixture in spoonfulls over top of cream cheese mixture. Do the same with the raspberry mixture.
- 8Run a knive in lines, alternating directions through the batter to create Zebra pattern.
- 9As this was a large pan, it took about an hour to cook. Check frequently for doneness.