Raspberry Tiramisu Trifle
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- heavy cream, whipped
- 1 pkg
- pepperidge farm milano cookies
- 1/3 c
- kahlua (coffee liqueur) or strong brewed coffee
- 1 c
- raspberries, frozen, sweetened
- 1/4 c
- semi-sweet baking chocolate, grated
How to Make Raspberry Tiramisu Trifle
- 1Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the sugar & cinnamon. Fold in the whipped cream.
- 2Spoon 1 C cheese mixture into a 4 C trifle bowl. Dip 6 of the cookies, one at a time, into the coffee & place over the cheese layer, overlapping slightly. Spoon 2 Tbsp raspberries over the cookies. Repeat the layers. Spread the remaining cheese mixture over the top. Garnish with the remaining cookies & raspberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Garnish with the chocolate before serving.
Heavy cream will whip faster when the bowl & beaters are cold. Place the bowl & beaters in the freezer for about 15 minutes before using, then use the cream right from the refrigerator.