- 1 jar(s)
- raspberry preserves
- 1 large
- package vanilla instant pudding
- 2 2/3 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 small
- tub cool whip
- small bag chopped nuts your choice
BAKE A WHITE CAKE YOUR CHOICE: IN 2 8-INCH ROUND CAKE PAN
How to Make RASPBERRY RUM CAKE
- 1Bake white cake of your choice in 2 8-inch round pans, that you have greased and floured. When cool remove from pans and split each round in half to make four slices. Sprinkle with some rum BUT NOT FROM THE 1/3 CUP called for IN INGREDIENTS.
- 2Then spread raspberry jam as well as you can over each slice. But not on top layer.
- 3Mix pudding with milk and rum. Then spread pudding mixture on each three layers, again leaving top of cake untouched. Stack all four layers together and top with cool whip. sprinkle nuts of your choice on top of cake. Keep unused cake in refrigerator.