Raspberry Pretzel Delight
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed pretzels
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 12oz. can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 c
- 3.4oz pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4oz. container (1 3/4 cups) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 21oz. can raspberry fruit pie filling
How to Make Raspberry Pretzel Delight
- 1Heat oven to 350F. In large bowl, combine all crust (first three items) ingredient; mix well. Press in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake at 350F for 8 minutes; cool.
- 2In large mixer bowl, combine condensed milk and water; blend well. Add pudding mix; beat 2 minutes. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on cooled, baked crust. Refrigerate until filling is firm, about 1 hour.
- 3Spoon topping over filling. Cover; refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with more whip topping, fresh raspberries and mint leaves, if desired. Store in refrigerator. 16 servings.