★★★★★ 2 votes5
3 ozcream cheese
2 cbiscuit mix
3 tspbaking powder
1 cfrozen raspberries
How to Make Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Partially thaw frozen raspberries.
- Do not completely thaw.
- In a medium mix bowl stir together biscuit mix, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in cream cheese until crumbly.
- Make a well in the center.
- In a small mixing bowl combine egg, milk and oil; add all at once to flour mixture.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Grease bottoms of muffin cups or line with paper bake cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven about 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool slightly on wire racks.