Raspberry Cream Cheese Cake With Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 c
- coconut cookies, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp
- raspberry extract
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 oz
- chocolate bark candy coating, melted
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- cooking spray, butter flavor
How to Make Raspberry Cream Cheese Cake With Chocolate Drizzle
- 1To make crust: Combine Graham cracker and coconut cookie crumbs in a bowl with the melted butter, mix well. Press Mixture down firmly into bottom of a cake pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 min till browned on top(Not too Dark) Pull out of oven.
- 2To make filling: Mix Cream Cheese, eggs, extract, and sweetened condensed milk ina bowl with electric mixer till smooth ( a few lumps is ok).
- 3Pour Cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Put in oven at 375 degrees farenheit for 25-45 mins depending on depth and size of cake pan. Cake is done when you can insert a toothpick into the cake and it comes out clean. Let cake cool. When cool drizzle chocolate on top. Enjoy!
- 4For fun: Add a couple drops of food coloring to make your cake the color you like.
Red- Valentines Day
Green- Saint Patricks Day. etc
Also,you can make mini versions like I did in my photo. If you do, be sure to scale back baking so it does not burn.