Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies
I made these for Christmas last year and there were none left at the end of the day!
4(1 oz each) unsweetened baking chocolate
2 Tbspraspberry liqueur
1 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 pkg(8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 craspberry preserves, seedless.
How to Make Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, combine butter and chocolate.
Melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Stir in 2 cups sugar and the liqueur.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir until well blended.
Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Pour filling evenly over batter in pan.
Drop preserves by tablespoons onto filling to form 10 droplets.
- Swirl filling and preserves through batter with butter knife to marble.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely before cutting.