Raspberry Angel Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkggelatin, raspberry
1 ptraspberries, thawed and drained, juice reserved
1 ptheavy cream, whipped
1 largeangel food cake
How to Make Raspberry Angel Cake
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup hot water, add juice from raspberries.
- Cool until it starts to gel.
- Whip until frothy and add whipped cream; refrigerate and when stiff enough, fold in raspberries.
- Fill center of cake and frost top and sides with remaining mixture.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve; can be made a day ahead.
- NOTE: You may substitute frozen strawberries.