Raspberry Angel Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 pkg
- gelatin, raspberry
- 1 pt
- raspberries, thawed and drained, juice reserved
- 1 pt
- heavy cream, whipped
- 1 large
- angel food cake
How to Make Raspberry Angel Cake
- 1Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup hot water, add juice from raspberries.
- 2Cool until it starts to gel.
- 3Whip until frothy and add whipped cream; refrigerate and when stiff enough, fold in raspberries.
- 4Fill center of cake and frost top and sides with remaining mixture.
- 5Store in refrigerator until ready to serve; can be made a day ahead.
- 6NOTE: You may substitute frozen strawberries.