Raspberry and Chocolate Butter Cake
This could certainly be made with any fresh fruit that's good with chocolate- and what's not good with chocolate?
My version of this recipe.
Photo by Yelena S of Cooking Melangery.
- 18 1/2 oz
- golden butter cake mix by pillsbury
- 1/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 Tbsp
- baking cocoa, powdered ,unsweetened
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh raspberries+ save some for garnish
- 1/2 c
- melted chocolate chips , for drizzle garnish
FILLING AND BERRIES:
How to Make Raspberry and Chocolate Butter Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray a 9 or 10 inch bundt pan with nonstick spray or grease and flour pan well.
Make cake batter as directed on package directions.Do not bake batter. Set aside.
Mix together the sugars and cocoa in a medium bowl.
- 3In the bottom of the prepared bundt pan scoop 1 1/2 cups of the cake batter ; spread evenly.
Sprinkle 1/3 of the cocoa mixture over batter. Sprinkle 1/3 of the berries over cocoa mixture. Repeat with remaining batter, cocoa mixture and berries until you have 3 layers- end with cake batter evenly over berries.
- 4Bake cake for 50-60 minutes. Test with wooden toothpick for doneness.(if it comes out clean it's done).
Cool in pan 30 minutes;then invert on to serving plate, remove bundt pan and let cool completely.
Decorate top with melted chocolate and reserved berries...Enjoy!