Quick & Easy, No bake, Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
8 ozpackage softened cream cheese, (room temp)
3 or 4 cfresh or frozen blueberries, or you may use a pie filling instead. blueberry, strawberry or cherry.
1/4 cpowdered sugar
1 cregular, granulated sugar
1graham cracker pie crust
1container of cool whip, or any type of whipped topping
How to Make Quick & Easy, No bake, Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Rinse fresh or frozen blueberries under cool water in a colander and remove all stems.
- Cook blueberries in saucepan under low to moderate heat with one cup of regular, granulated sugar for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until berries are just about tender and has made a type of glaze. Glaze will thicken a lot when completely cooled, so don't worry if mixture still appears "soupy" while it's still hot. Sit mixture aside and cool COMPLETELY at room temperature first, then chill in refrigerator for about 1 hour. Do NOT place hot mixture in refrigerator! Make sure it has COMPLETELY cooled at room temp before chilling!
- With electric mixer, mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, & 2 tablespoons milk until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture into bottom of graham cracker crust pie shell.
- After blueberry mixture has chilled, pour on top of cream cheese mixture. Cover with lid and chill in refrigerator at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Top slices of pie with Cool Whip when ready to serve.