Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- 20 oz
- brownie mix, betty crocker supreme (with chocolate syrup) preferred
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 c
- 17 1/2 oz
- chocolate chip cookie mix, betty crocker preferred
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 16 oz
- chocolate frosting, if using (betty crocker rich & creamy preferred)
How to Make Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- 2Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs; Spread in pan.
- 3Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
- 4Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- 5Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- 6Cool completely, about 1 hour then frost if desired. **For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.