Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
20 ozbrownie mix, betty crocker supreme (with chocolate syrup) preferred
1/3 cvegetable oil
17 1/2 ozchocolate chip cookie mix, betty crocker preferred
1/2 cbutter or margarine, melted
16 ozchocolate frosting, if using (betty crocker rich & creamy preferred)
How to Make Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs; Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour then frost if desired. **For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.