Quick and Easy Cheesecake
How to Make Quick and Easy Cheesecake
- 1Cream together softened cream cheese and sugar
- 2Once mixture is creamed add eggs one at a time until well blended.
- 3Add lemon juice and vanilla and beat until everything is blended together.
- 4Lay out one can of crescent rolls in an ungreased 9 x 13 pan. Spread cream cheese mixture on top then top with the second can of crescent rolls.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 min until crescent rolls are golden brown and cream cheese mixture is puffing up.
- 6Let cool before serving. Serve as is or with chocolate sauce or your favorite fruit on top!