Queen Anne Cake on the North side/atomic Cake on t
- 1 pkg. yello cake mix, 2 layer size
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix, 5 oz
- 1 pkg. frozen strawberries, thawed, 10 to 14 oz., or 1 pint fresh strawberries, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 cartons whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
How to Make Queen Anne Cake on the North side/atomic Cake on t
- 1Prepare and bake cake mix using the package directions. Cool completely and bread into pieces. Prepare pudding mix using package directions.
- 2Layer half of the cake pieces, all of the strawberries, half of the pudding, half of the whipped topping and half of the walnuts in a clear glass punch bowl or trifle bowl. Repeat the layers, using the bananas instead of strawberries. Chill til serving time. Makes 8 to 10 servings.