★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- favorite box cake mix
- 4 box
- small boxes of favorite pudding mix
- 2 large
- cool whip containers
- 16 oz
- favorite candy topping, chocolate chips, m&m's, etc...
How to Make Punch Bowl Cake
- 1Make cake according to box directions. Bake according to directions. Allow cake to completely cool.Once cake is cooled cut it into 1" squares.
- 2In a large mixing bowl mix the pudding according to directions.
- 3Cover the bottom of a Large bowl (with lid) with half of the 1" cake squares. Cover the squares with half the pudding, cover the pudding with one tub of cool whip, the sprinkle candies over the cool whip.
- 4Cover the candies with the cake and repeat pudding, cool whip, and candies. Chill for an hour and then serve!