Punch Bowl Cake
1 boxyellow cake mix
2 pkgcool whip topping
1 boxcheesecake pudding mix
14oz can(s)fruit cocktail, canned
1/4 ccherries, chopped
1 cpecans, chopped, halved
How to Make Punch Bowl Cake
- Bake cake as directed on box in a 13 x 9 pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, fix pudding mix as directed on box. Stir in on package of softened cool whip topping. Set in refrigerator to keep cool.
- In another bowl, add can of drained fruit cocktail. Add banana, cherries, and 1/2 cup of pecans. Mix together. Set aside.
May use any fresh fruit or Tropical fruit mix.
- Cut your cake into 3 parts. In your Large punch bowl tear third of cake in bottom, layer with pudding mix, fruit, cake, pudding mix, fruit, cake. Make sure you end with cake.
- Top cake with last container of cool whipped topping and sprinkle on 1/2 cup of pecans. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.