☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 boxdevils food cake
2 boxesinstant chocolate pudding.
2 bowlscool whip chilled
1 bagbrickle or heath crumbled candy
How to Make Punch bowl cake
- Bake devils food cakes in round cake pans
- Prepare and chill pudding
- Once cakes have cooled cut into medium size squares saving rounded ends for filling gaps in layers
- Place a layer of squares in bottom of punch bowl
- Add a layer of pudding over cake, then add a layer off coolwhip. Be sure to fill in any spaces with rounded edges. Add a layer of brickle candy.
- Repeat these steps until bowl is full. You can split the cake squares to have enough cake. Cover last layer with cool whip amd sprinkle remaining candy on top. Chill for hour and serve.