- 1 box
- gingerbread cake mix (14 ounce size)
- 1 1/4 c
- 4 c
- skim milk
- 4 pkg
- 1 ounce each sugar-free instant butterscoth pudding mis
- 1 can(s)
- solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp
- ground ginge,nutmeg and sllspice
- small tub reduced-fat cool whip
How to Make PUMPKIN TRIFLE
- 1In large bowl, combine the cake mix, water and egg. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into an ungreased 8-inch square baking pan,
- 2Bake at 350 degree for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick near the center comes out clean., Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. When completely cooled. Crumble the cake and set aside 1/4 cup for garnish.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened,Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in pumpkin and spices until well blended.
- 4In a trifle bowl or 3 1/2 qt glass serving bowl. Layer a fourth of the cake crumbs,half of whipped topping, then repeat layers Garnish with reserved cake crumbs.