Paris & Mike M. :)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1yellow cake mix
1 16 ozcanned pumpkin pie mix
1 12 ozevaporated milk
1 1/2 csugar
4 tsppumpkin pie spices
1 cpecans, chopped
1 cbutter, melted
How to Make Pumpkin Surprise
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Combine pumpkin,evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Spread in bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans and melted butter.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped topping
- Refrigerate leftovers....if you have any.