PUMPKIN SPICE DUMP CAKE
How to Make PUMPKIN SPICE DUMP CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl whisk,pumpkin,eggs,sugar,pumpkin pie spice and salt. Stir in the milk then beat in the eggs, one at a time. Gently mix 1/2 of the cake mix into the pumpkin mixture. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining cake mix and chopped nuts over the top of the pumpkin mixture. Then drizzle the metlted butter over the top of the entire cake batter.
- Bake in oven for 55 minutes. Check for nicely browned edges. Cool a bit berore serving, or serve it completely cooled, Also great with ice cream on top.
- YOU CAN ALSO DRIZZLE MELTED CARAMEL TOPPING OVER TOP. I'VE USED THE TOPPING THAT GOES OVER ICE CREAM.