Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour and 8x8 square cake pan
- In a medium size mixing bowl, sift flour together with baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla then stir in pumpkin.
- Stir flour mixture into liquid mixture and pour into greased cake pan.
- Bake in oven for 34-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan. When cake is completely cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.