Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 box
- spice cake mix
- 1- 15 oz can(s)
- solid pack pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 1 3.4oz box
- pumpkin spice instant pudding, vanilla will work if you can't get pumpkin spice
- 8 Tbsp
- (1 cube) room temp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1 c
- 3 large
- 4 Tbsp
- (1/2 cube) butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- sifted powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- milk or cream i use cream but milk works too
- 4 oz
- cream cheese
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease and flour bundt pan. I use flour pan spray it makes it easy to get into all the hard to get to areas of your bundt pan. You can also use 2 loaf pans if you prefer.
- 2Combine first 7 ingredients into large mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 30 seconds. Than mix on medium speed for 2 minutes being careful not to over mix. This will be a rather thick batter.
- 3Spoon prepared batter into bundt pan or loaf pans. Smooth batter so it is evenly distributed in the pan. Bake on middle rack in oven for 50 to 60 minutes, till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 4Let cake rest in the pan for 20 minutes, then invert onto serving dish and let cool to room temp.
- 5When cake is completely cooled make glaze as follows. Combine cream cheese and butter and whip till well blended, add sifted powdered sugar and beat for 4 to 5 minutes. Add cream as needed till icing is somewhat runny, it needs to be poured over the cake. If you want more pumpkin taste you can add 2 tablespoons of solid pack pumpkin to the glaze. With a large spoon pour light layer of icing over the cake. You may not use all but you can serve it on the cut slices if you desire. If you prefer not to frost the cake simply dust with powdered sugar and serve.