★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- spice cake mix
- 16 oz
- canned pumpkin pie mix
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 box
- confectioners' sugar ( 1 lb) ** i don't like my frosting too sweet so i don't use all of the sugar
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 pan.
- 2In a large bowl, blend cake mix, oil, eggs and pumpkin.
- 3Pour into greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
With mixer, blend cream cheese, vanila and cinnamon until smooth.
Slowly add confectionary sugar until well blended. ** test for sweetness
- 5Spread frosting over cooled cake and Enjoy!