Pumpkin Pie Cake
1- 22 oz can(s)solid pack pumpkin
1 1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed and divided
1-12 oz can(s)evaporated milk
1 boxyellow or french vanilla cake mix
1/2 cpecans or walnuts, chopped
1 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, 3/4 cup brown sugar, and evaporated milk until well blended. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the top of the pumpkin mixture.
- In a small bowl, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts together and crumble evenly over the top of the cake mix. Drizzle the stick of melted butter evenly over the top of the sugar, nut mixture and cake mix.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until set and top is golden brown.
- Great served warm, drizzled with caramel topping.