Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 1- 22 oz can(s)
- solid pack pumpkin
- 4 large
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed and divided
- 1-12 oz can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1 box
- yellow or french vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 c
- pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, 3/4 cup brown sugar, and evaporated milk until well blended. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the top of the pumpkin mixture.
- 4In a small bowl, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts together and crumble evenly over the top of the cake mix. Drizzle the stick of melted butter evenly over the top of the sugar, nut mixture and cake mix.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until set and top is golden brown.
- 6Great served warm, drizzled with caramel topping.