Pumpkin Pecan Pound Cake Bundt Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspbaking soda
2 cpumpkin, canned or cooked (or butternut or acorn squash
1 cpecans, halved
·butter or substitute (i like earth balance.)
How to Make Pumpkin Pecan Pound Cake Bundt Cake
- Mix the first 7 (dry) ingredients with a spoon in large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin or squash and beat with electric beater until smooth.
- Fold in the pecans (or substitute raisins or walnuts if you prefer).
- Coat bundt pan with butter and raw sugar. Pour in batter and bake in 350 degree oven for 55 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan on cooling rack for 15 minutes before inverting onto plate.