★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. each solid pack pumpkin
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix (i use betty crocker's new gluten free)
- 1 c
- butter melted
- 2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 8 oz pkg
- softened cream cheese
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1- 12oz-
- whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Pumpkin Pecan Dessert
- 1Line a 13x9 pan with waxed or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- 2In a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, milk and sugar.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla
- 4Pour into the pan that you have prepared for baking
- 5Sprinkle your dry cake mix evenly over top of wet ingredients in baking pan.
- 6Drizzle melted butter over top of dry cake mix
- 7Sprinkle pecans on top
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until golden brown
- 9Cool COMPLETELY in the baking pan on a wire rack.
- 10once completely cooled carefully invert on the serving plate that you plan to serve on.
- 11carefully remove waxed or parchment paper and set pan aside while you prepare frosting
- 12In a mixing bowl beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese and vanilla until mixed and smooth
- 13carefully fold in mixed topping being careful to not over mix
- 14Frost dessert and store in refrigerator