Pumpkin Patch Party Cake
How to Make Pumpkin Patch Party Cake
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Coat bundt pan with cooking spray to ensure that the cake does not stick.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the box. Add the canned pumpkin; mix well.
- Once ingredients are mixed, add the pumpkin spice; mix well.
- Pour the mix into the pan and bake according to the direction time on box. You may have to cook an extra 15min. or so due to the pumpkin. Cake is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Once the cake is done and it has completely cooled. Mix all of the topping ingredients together and sprinkle on top of cake.