Pumpkin Mini Bites/Muffins
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 large
- 1 1/2 c
- light brown sugar, pressed firmly
- 2/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 c
- applesauce, unsweetened
- 15 oz
- can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 c
- all purpose flour, sifted
- 3 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- walnuts, chopped or pieces
How to Make Pumpkin Mini Bites/Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using an electric mixer at medium speed, combine the eggs, sugar, applesauce and pumpkin, one at a time until mixture is as light and fluffy as possible.
- 3In a separate bowl, sift together the remaining ingredients, except for the raisins and nuts.
- 4Set mixer to low speed and add the dry ingredients to to the wet a little at a time. Mix until incorporated.
- 5Add raisins and nuts to the mixture. Do not overbeat now.
- 6Prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with baking spray containing flour. If you don't have it, just grease and flour pan, including edges.
- 7Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. (I use my small cookie scoop. It makes it easy to fill and make uniform size muffings.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes per pan full. Sometimes I get an extra six after the second pan full.
- 9Let cool a moment in pan then turn out onto cooling rack. As they cool and mature, the flavor only gets better.