Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
Carbs-5.2 grams per serving (1/10 of pie)
2 pkgcream cheese, softened (8 oz each)
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cpumpkin puree
1/4 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cfinely chopped pecans
3 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
- Crust-Mix the melted butter with Splenda and pecans. Press the mixture into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 9" pie pan. Bake in a 350 for 8-9 minutes.
- Filling-Mix the softened cream cheese, Splenda and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and mix until smooth.
- Set aside 1 cup of the batter and spoon the rest into the crust, being careful not to disturb the pecans.
- Mix the remaining cup of batter with the pumpkin and the pumpkin pie spice. Spread this on top of the first layer.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 35-40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.