Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
1 pkgspice cake mix
1 csour cream
1 - 15oz can(s)pumpkin
1 - 8oz pkgphiladelphia cream cheese, softened
1/4 cbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 - 16oz. boxpowdered sugar
1 1/2 tsppumpkin pie spice, optional
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat the first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Spoon into 24 paper lined miffin cups.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Blend in cinnamon and spread over the cupcakes.
- Store any uneaten cupcakes in refrigerator.
- NOTE: I added the Pumpkin Pie Spice to this recipe. After all, you can never have enough pumpkin. If you don't like that spice, just omit it from the recipe.