Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- 1 pkg
- ( 18.25 ) yellow cake mix divided
- 1 2/3 c
- libby's easy pumpkin pie mix
- large eggs
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 c
- flaked oconut
- 1/4 c
- chopd nuts ( your choice)
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine softened
How to Make Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350, Grease 13x9" baking pan.
- 2Combine 3 cups yellow cake mix, pumpkin pie mix, eggs and pmpkin pie spices in a large mixer bowl.
Combine 3 cups yellow cake mix, pumpkin pie mix, eggs and pumpkin pie spices in a large mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepard pan.
- 3Combine remaining cake mix, coconut and nuts in a small bowl, cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Sprankle over batter.
- 4Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.