Pumpkin Crunch Cake
1 can(s)(15 ounce) pumpkin puree
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tsppumpkin pie spices
1 boxyellow/french vanilla cake mix
1 cpecans, chopped
2 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly grease a 13X9 cake pan.
- Place in a large mixing bowl: pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla, spice and salt. Using an electric hand beater, mix well for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour pumpkin mixture in greased pan. Top with cake mix. Pat the cake mix down. Sprinkle pecans. Pour all over with melted butter.
- Bake in 350 oven for 60 minutes or until set. (Jiggles just ever so slightly)
- Best served warm. Enjoy with fresh whipped cream or ice cream. If refrigerated the 'crunch topping' will get very hard (from the butter).