1- 15 ozcan pumpkin puree
1-12 ozcan evaporated milk
1 1/2 csugar
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 reg boxbetty crocker yellow cake mix
1 cchopped pecans
1 cmargarine, melted
1 -8 ozcontainer cool whip, thawed
How to Make Pumpkin Crunch
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 9x13 in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the 1st 6 ingredients. Mix well. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the mixture and pat down. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the cake mix then drizzle the melted margarine on top.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until done. It will depend on your oven so check after 60. Let it cool completely then turn on onto a sheet or cake stand and top with the cool whip then maybe a little more chopped pecans for decor.
- *Note: For a potluck- turn cake onto a travel cake tray then put the lid on and go. Works perfectly.