How to Make pumpkin crunch
- 1in a large bowl, mix together pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon and eggs.
- 2pour mixture into 9 by 13 cake pan. sprinkle 1 box dry cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture.
- 3pour metled maragarine over all. top with 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- 4bake at 300 degrees for 60 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- 5you can freeze it. if frozen: bake at 250 degrees for an hour. also good with vanilla ice cream or just whipped topping. or if you want to be really crazy, you can have it just plain. nothing on top.