Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1 can(s)(15 oz.) pure pumpkin puree
2 tsppumpkin pie spices
2 tspbaking soda
1 cchocolate chips, mini
1 cfinely chopped pecans
1 Tbsppowdered sugar for garnish
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
- Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray, then dust with flour. Shake out excess flour. Set aside. Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cake mix, pumpkin, water, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed 1 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes, scraping down sides again if needed. The batter should look thick and well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans, making sure they are well distributed. Spoon batter into prepared pan, smooth out the top.
- Bake in center of oven for 42-46 minutes, until lightly browned and cake springs back when lightly pressed with finger.
- Remove pan from oven when done and place on a wire rack to cool 20 minutes. Run a long sharp knife around edge of cake, and invert onto the rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve!